The feature works great. It does leave a deletion message. But think I can live with that. :) Thanks Kishore and Kamigoroshi for your comments. You helped me decide to put it in.
If you go to Blogger's own hack section in the help files, you can find a similar set of coding instructions there too. I tried that once upon a time. Remember my first great crash at VmBloG? It took days to repair.
You on the other hand, seem to have done a better job of it. Looks cool. Good job.
The feature works great. It does leave a deletion message. But think I can live with that. :) Thanks Kishore and Kamigoroshi for your comments. You helped me decide to put it in.
ReplyDeletePosted by Ganesh Krishnamurthy
If you go to Blogger's own hack section in the help files, you can find a similar set of coding instructions there too. I tried that once upon a time. Remember my first great crash at VmBloG? It took days to repair.
ReplyDeleteYou on the other hand, seem to have done a better job of it. Looks cool. Good job.
Posted by Vijay
Testing empty name and URL
ReplyDeletePosted by Anonymous