It works for me fine even with the deleted post still being there, I put an option to grey it out and leave it there. Doesn't bother much. Worse come worse is that I put the deleted comment as the same colour and the backgroud.
The feature works great. It does leave a deletion message. But think I can live with that. :) Thanks Kishore and Kamigoroshi for your comments. You helped me decide to put it in.
It works for me fine even with the deleted post still being there, I put an option to grey it out and leave it there. Doesn't bother much. Worse come worse is that I put the deleted comment as the same colour and the backgroud.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteTesting a second time.
ReplyDeletePosted by Ganesh Krishnamurthy
Testing the third time.
ReplyDeletePosted by Ganesh Krishnamurthy
The feature works great. It does leave a deletion message. But think I can live with that. :) Thanks Kishore and Kamigoroshi for your comments. You helped me decide to put it in.
ReplyDeletePosted by Ganesh Krishnamurthy
Testing e-mail only.
ReplyDeletePosted by Ganesh Krishnamurthy
Testing empty e-mail and URL.
ReplyDeletePosted by Ganesh Krishnamurthy
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteTesting with FireFox.
ReplyDeletePosted by Ganesh Krishnamurthy
The feature is not showing Delete buttons in FireFox.
ReplyDeletePosted by Ganesh Krishnamurthy
Testing again.
ReplyDeletePosted by Anonymous